I searched and searched for cute whale-themed artwork for my preppy nursery, and didn’t find any that I liked. This cute whale wall hanging was not available at the time I guess. So I took the matter into my own pregnancy-induced proactive, must-get-this-nursery-perfect hands. It was the only Do It Yourself nursery project I attempted.
Here are the supplies:
- glue gun or some other form of adhesive
- felt in blue and white
- white frame with white matte
- computer, which you clearly have if you’re reading this post
1. Get the pattern. I found a whale pattern doing a google search – this is an easy one to follow: the Vineyard Vines whale. Make it the size you want and print it off to use as the pattern.
2. Cut & paste. I put mine on white paper and stuck it in the frame. Simple. And pretty cute I think!