Here’s what I googled: Easy Chicken Enchilada Bake Recipe. And All Recipes delivered. But then I altered it so I’m claiming this one as a Freshmom Recipe. This was very very easy to make and YUMMY. And it was even yummier tonight when I ate it for dinner.
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- Salsa (about 8 oz)
- Sour Cream (about 8 oz)
- Can of black beans
- Cooked chicken (I used three chicken breasts.)
- Bag of Mexican cheese (I think I used Sargeanto.)
- Cook the chicken. You could probably use grocery store rotisserie, but we sautéed the chicken with Taco Seasoning. And then chopped it using our Pampered Chef Salad Chopper Scissor Things (these are awesome):
Side note: My sister in law used to sell Pampered Chef and between the gifts and my purchases, I have a few Pampered Chef items. I do not cook a lot, but I almost always use the things I got from her when I do cook!!
2. Mix up the salsa, black beans, sour cream and soup in a bowl.
3. Layer tortilla + chicken + salsa mix + cheese. Repeat.
4. I used this thing with a lid on it (again, from Pampered Chef) and baked for 30 minutes at 350. Then it was done and it was delicious.