These are my favorite iPhone apps I use everyday:
- The Daily for iPhone: I have this on my iPad and iPhone. It’s like the Today Show for news on your iPad: a mix of world news, entertainment news, and interesting stories. I love it!
- Wunderlist: Discovered last week, and my life has changed. I have different lists, you can sort by due date, I can star the important things, it syncs to my iPad and computer… it has really helped me manage everything I have to do.
- Words With Friends: I love this game!!
- Instagram: It is so simple. I love looking at people’s photographs from all over the world, and especially love it when someone hearts mine or leaves a comment!!!
- Evernote: The ability to store notes that are searchable is way better than trying to store that info in my head. I use this all of the time, and it’s particularly helpful in meetings when I can pull notes from the last meeting. I have this on my iPhone, computer & iPad too and it all syncs up, just like magic.
- MealBoard – Meal and Grocery Planner: LOVE this. It’s a grocery planner, weekly meal planner, and recipe vault. I did an entire post on it here >
- Calorie Counter PRO by MyNetDiary : It’s a calorie counter. I don’t REALLY use it daily, but I’m going to try…