Here’s what the winemaker has to say about it:
Bright and balanced, highlighted by juicy apple, cantaloupe and pear flavors enveloped in a crème brûlée finish.
Their website may be one of the coolest & most unique I’ve ever seen: you scroll through and click on things that are interesting. And really, everything is interesting. So I’ve been clicking away while sipping chardonnay. (rhyming after one glass? I’m so gifted.) A few things that sparked my attention:
- I want to play bocce at the winery! Click here to check it out >
- I love brands on Twitter. And they are.
- Francis Ford Coppola is probably most famous for directing The Godfather trilogy, so of of course his winery has a movie gallery containing cool memorabilia like Don Corleone’s desk and a few Academy Awards (pssht, no big deal.)
- They have a restaurant: “Francis Ford Coppola shares his personal pantheon of recipes at RUSTIC, Francis’s Favorites, the winery’s full-service restaurant.” Yes, please. Make my reservations: I would like to dine at this restaurant. And I love any description that uses alliteration.
- P.S. Pantheon = the place of the heroes or idols of any group,individual, movement, party, etc., or the heroes or idols themselves: to earn a place in the pantheon of American literature. (according to Dictionary.com)
- Pick your celebration, occasion, meal, and they will select the appropriate wine. I love the wine chooser >
This tweet from @HonestToddler made me laugh (and all of his other tweets are hilarious too)