And with that gigantic graphic, need I really write anything about it?? Pretty awesome, right?
Personally, I’d like to win the Kindle Paperwhite but since I’m one of the bloggers giving it away, I’m not exactly eligible. But if you’re on the fence about switching to a Kindle, let me tell you a few reasons why you want to win the Kindle Paperwhite:
Reasons to switch from Books to a Kindle
1. While you may think the transition from paper to a screen will be like reading a book on your laptop, it’s absolutely not. The screen of the Kindle is easy on the eyes and I was SHOCKED at how underwhelming the switch was.
2. Carrying around 100 books on a Kindle is much lighter than carrying around 2 hardbacks.
3. SO many cute cases to style up your gadget.
4. If you love Audiobooks like me, Kindle has a “whispersync” feature that lets you sync your book so you can read and listen to it, and it magically moves to the right spot. (crazy, right?)
5. Purchasing a book is so easy – and usually cheaper – in the Amazon store, and it delivers immediately to your Kindle. No waiting.
Convinced? Win one — or the Keurig (also an amazing machine that will make a sleep deprived morning a little simpler with caffeine just a click of a button away) or a Kitchenaid mixer (even if you don’t cook, it will look fabulous in your kitchen!)
The “Comforts of Home” giveaway begins Monday Dec 2 and ends at 12:00 AM on Monday, December 9, 2013.
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited.
All entries are optional with the exception of leaving a blog comment. We will never sell, distribute, or spam your email.
Three winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter (powered by Random.org). The first person chosen will choose between a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, Keurig K65 Brewing System, or Kindle Paperwhite. The second person chosen will chose between the two remaining prizes. The third person chosen will receive the remaining prize.
This is a non-sponsored post. Prizes were purchased by a group of participating bloggers. KitchenAid, Keurig, and Kindle are not affiliated with this giveaway.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.