If you love chevron, bright colors and party poms, you’re going to love this Spring Shower mood board of fun and colorful party supplies!
- Party Poms are a cheap and simple way to give a splash of color and a touch of festivity to any party. (PS – I tried to make my own once using a Pinterest tutorial and failed. It did NOT turn out like Martha Stewart’s version. A kit may be fool-proof!) Available in many colors on Amazon.
- Natural Wood Dessert Forks are so pretty and would look gorgeous displayed in a mason jar for a brunch buffet or on top of pretty white plates at a seated luncheon. Available in many colors and styles on Amazon.
- Aqua Chevron Straws add the perfect splash of color and fun to any mocktail or cocktail at a party! They also look so pretty in a mason jar and would add a pop of color to a drink table. Available in many colors and patterns on Amazon.
- Navy chevron cupcake wrappers will turn simple cupcakes into a gorgeous display – stack them high for a pretty centerpiece! Available in many patterns and colors on Amazon.
- Aqua Blue Swirl Pops would be adorable party favors – and make a pretty candy bouquet instead of flowers! Available on Amazon.
- Decorative Chevron Tape is perfect for little details like gifts, namecards, and hanging signs or pictures. Available in many different patterns and colors on Amazon.
- Personalized milk jugs are an adorable way to display candy, serve drinks, or use as giveaway gifts. Available from Beau-Coup.