What I’ve been reading this week:
- This Greek Salad Sandwich looks amazing
- 5 foods to help you lose weight are surprisingly simple
- I shy away from editing photos but this photographer really makes her photos outstanding, and has made me rethink the whole editing process!!
- This article on how to be a perfect parent made me laugh
- These bento box lunches are enviable
- This Asian style salad from Pawley’s Island Posh looks amazing
- I found out its Beer month in North Carolina via Hines-Sight Blog
- My friend Anna ran in a very colorful race – check out the photos!
What I’ve been pinning
- Favorite iPad apps (including a new Photobook App!)
- Bento box lunch ideas
- Cute ideas to hang kids artwork
Happy Easter Weekend! We have a weekend full of friends, brunches, Easter Egg Hunts, baskets, bunny greetings, and of course church! I’m pretty sure I will have at least 6,001 photos to post after the weekend. Oh, and my mom (Mimi) arrives today – hooray!
Link up your favorite posts – I’d love to check them out!