I haven’t studied the 4 page PDF of FTC rules, but what I gather from it is this: I’m supposed to tell you if a post is sponsored. This is a sponsored post. A company actually paid me to write this, however, during the process I discovered some very cool vinyl flooring photos on Pinterest so I thought I’d share. And like every time I browse Pinterest, I come up with a farfetched plan that will most likely never happen, but I still give it a lot of thought, and I now want to declutter my home and add vinyl flooring to my garage floor so I can convert it into a lounge. This is still in the planning stages, and will most likely go into the trash bin of abandoned projects that would require way too much effort, as it would force me to clear out 4 years of baby and toddler gear from the floors to start this project.
Stylish Vinyl Flooring on Pinterest
[ The following content is sponsored by FlooringAmerica.com via LinkVehicle ]
Check out the vinyl.
Favorite vinyl flooring options on their website that would look great in my fantasy garage lounge: Brookwood (looks like hardwood), Labrador (both for the name because it’s pet-friendly and it also is a pretty hardwood style), and the neutral Mesa Verde.
How to Care for Vinyl Flooring
Today’s vinyl flooring is elegant, resilient and even luxurious. Popular for its easy maintenance and ability to mimic the look of more expensive flooring options, vinyl flooring only require minimal care to ensure it lasts and looks great for years to come. Follow these tips to keep your vinyl flooring as luxurious as the day you first installed it.
- Consider using a doormat to prevent dirt or other outside pollutants from being tracked onto your floor.
- Keep your vinyl flooring clean by regular sweeping or damp mopping. Vinyl flooring is extremely easy to clean, and often doesn’t require much more than a quick sweep.
- Find the correct manufacturer approved cleaner to keep your vinyl floors look sparkly and perfect.
- Never drench vinyl flooring, as water can destroy the glue bond that holds down the floor. When this happen, vinyl flooring can curl around the edges.
- Never wax vinyl flooring. Wax can actually dull the finish of your otherwise naturally sheen floor.
- Use protective pads or feet underneath heavy furniture or appliances.
- After installing vinyl flooring, be sure to allow only light traffic for the first 24 hours so the adhesive can dry properly.
- Mineral spirits are recommended for most vinyl flooring options, but it’s always important to follow safety directions when using mineral spirits, as they are highly flammable.
- Only use the recommended amount of cleaner when cleaning vinyl flooring as to not leave a dull film.
Thanks to FlooringAmerica.com for sponsoring this post!
Talk to me.
Any cool vinyl flooring projects in your house? Link up your posts!