A few links from around the world wide web for your Wednesday browsing!
1. How to pop a cork using a sword. (Yes, it’s a real thing.)
2. A Beginner’s Wine Guide Infographic with all of the basics.
4. A seersucker dog collar for a dog that barks with a Southern accent. (and it has a bowtie!)
5. A white ceramic elephant to style up any room – bathroom, nursery, living room… it really can go anywhere.
6. Consider it handled: I cannot stop watching Scandal. I’m nearly finished with Season 3. Do you watch it?
7. Very excited to use my new Bob stroller in just a few short weeks – even though it’s been pointed out that I am not a jogger, I am looking forward to brisk (ish) walks this spring. (Baby girl is due any day now!)
8. Cannot wait for this soccer shirt from Boden to arrive for my son – he is going to be so pumped! (And 20% off until March 5!)
9. Trying to cut back on dropping f bombs? Follow along Anna and her swear jar adventures this month.
10. An easy tutorial to make an adorable (and very affordable!) cupcake onesie gift for new baby gifts & baby showers.
Some of these are from my online shopping blog projects – The Good Taste Guide, The Preppy Baby & The Preppy Dog. If you’re a blogger, you may be interested in my niche affiliate marketing website blog post – and I’d love your thoughts on blogging!